Monday, February 9, 2009

Germaphobia, is it really worth it?

The annual "crud" outbreak began to occur about 2 weeks ago in Baton Rouge, so me being the germaphobe that I am began taking "proper" precautions. I literally only used my elbows and rags to turn things on and off and open things, took a cold eeze every 2/3 hours, drank a shit ton of water, had gross dry hands from washing them every 30 minutes and where does it get me?

Sitting on my couch with the crud.

However, when I am sick I feel like I deserve treats so I tend to gorge on chocolate. This is an amazing thing.

On a completely different note, cops have been standing around the LSU campus with speed reader radar thingies. Did you read that right, STANDING. Yes, Mr. Police Officer I was running late for class and was going 50 in a 35, but you were STANDING with your speed reader thingie so you could only shake it at me. Thank goodness our tax dollars are going to good use.

And on another note, Louisiana legislature does not want to include the HPV Vaccine as a part of women's health insurance because it will promote promiscuity in young women. Hmm, maybe we should stop selling condoms and birth control because that could promote promiscuity too.

I want cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment