Saturday, March 7, 2009

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chung Lei

..Is the best $7 you can spend. It's hilariously entertaining (whether intentional or not). Some memorable quotes include:

"Only in darkness do all the colors become one."
"Your father has been the milk in my business, but even milk has an expiration."
"Sometimes you have to stand even when standing is hard."

Oh, and everything that came out of Chris Klein's mouth. If Jennifer Hudson can win an Oscar so can he.


Also, Daylight Savings can kiss my ass. Stop robbing me of my sleep you jerk!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAH!!! Were you with us when we went to see that other video game movie? I think it was Doom. The one with The Rock. Also hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't! However, I now have a new appreciation for video game movies and will look up this "Doom" and add it to my Netflix queque.

    ReplyDelete