Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Globetrotter

Who's going to frolick around Europe this summer and study at Salzburg College in Austria? MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Economy, schnomy, I'm going to spend a shit ton of money this summer and I don't even care. (Granted it will be supporting other countries' economies, but it's all interconnected, right?)

I plan on backpacking for about 2 weeks from June 30-July 11 and then study German, Lied, and opera at Salzburg college in Austria July 11-August 13. Take that never being out of the country before!

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME JC!!!! I just exploded. I hope you take a shit ton of pictures and make lots of music and tantalize those Austrian hotties with your giant...voice! Love you!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa, whoa, whoa, WHERE are you backpacking??? I'm leaving around that time, but also doing a little exploring myself, we could totally meet up somewhere...

    yyyyyaayyyy for you!!!! i have an Austiran friend here, well she's actually Albanian but grew up in Austria, ok i'll stop now, long story

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like we have some corresponding to do! It would be amazing to meet up with you somewhere!

    ReplyDelete