Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Back to the Blog

So tomorrow I get on a one way flight to Providence, RI and start a new adventure. I'll be working at Johnson & Wales University.

Basically I'm a crazy person that gets a kick out of moving somewhere in the middle of a blizzard. Sounds like a great idea, right? I bought a crazy Columbia jacket that looks like a freaking microwave on the inside (because that's how I made my final decision in buying, anything that makes me think of food is a sure winner) and some "stylish" snow boots (however that adjective goes along with that noun).

My Corolla who I not so affectionately call Sam is already in Providence. He rode on a big open 18 wheeler in style with some Lexus (Lexuses? Lexi?). He's been there since last Tuesday so I'm sure he's covered in about 10 feet of snow right now.

I really have no idea what I'm getting myself into, but here's to a new adventure and some potentially hilarious blogs about my sure to be clumsy and ungraceful transition into a new job and new region.


No comments:

Post a Comment