Monday, February 8, 2010

Who Dat!

I don't think I've ever said that phrase before in my life, but I think this is as good a time to start then ever. Living in Louisiana right now is just awesome. The spirit around this town and campus is just contagious!

When I grumpily was called out of my bed too early this morning because one of my desk assistants didn't show up to work, I immediately perked up when I went to the desk and was greeted by the custodial staff with a, "Who dat!" Hi? Hello? How are you? All of these are banished from colloquial English and are now replaced with, "Who dat!" There was also some singing of "Who let the dogs out," not too sure about that one, but hilarious and wonderful all the same. I thought the Saints winning would bring out the drunk crazies, but it seems to have just brought out the nice in everyone! :) Apparently the crime rate in Louisiana has been down like whoa in the past 2 weeks too. So there ya go, The Saints: miracle workers in more ways than one.

In other news, my nephew's soccer team are the MS State Champs and he scored the one and only goal! :) I'm a pretty proud aunt if I say so myself.

24 days until my recital! EEK! I still have 5 songs to memorize (2 of which I still have to learn). This week is going to be productivity central. So I'm getting off of this dang computer right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment