Sunday, October 25, 2009

Gettin' It.

  1. Things you never want to overhear in a dressing room: "I had to fight to get this thing on, but it actually looks cute on." No, I never saw you in that garment, lady, but I have a feeling that you did not look cute in that outfit.
  2. I bought leggings today...to go under a dress...I'm going to hell.
  3. My bitterness for football season is back. I need the library on Saturdays. Go get drunk somewhere else tailgaters.
  4. I just scheduled my last semester of grad school and therefore my last semester of schooling FOREVER or for a very long time. It feels good. I'm so done with school.
Dear real world,

I know you aren't friends with a lot of people, but I sure would love to be your friend. I'll buy you a drink(s).

Sincerely,
Jacqueline





No comments:

Post a Comment