Saturday, May 30, 2009

Biloxi

Ok, so I haven't updated in a while because I'm back at home in Biloxi and things just aren't interesting. I'm not about to bore you guys. Well, maybe just a little bit if you're bored enough to be reading this.

Ok, so this is a little ridiculous, but it totally made my day. While running/walking the OS/Biloxi bridge I saw dolphins! 2 of them. Ok, so maybe that seems not exciting to you people, but I live somewhere that I can see dolphins on a regular basis and I think that's pretty damn cool. So there.

I'm really enjoying just hanging out with the fam. I'm just giving voice lessons and working one day a week at the AIDS task force. My last summer of freedom and I'm loving every minute of it.

38 days until I leave for Europe! Play on, playas!

No comments:

Post a Comment